Classes at Baptist Hospital
Classes at St. Vincent or St. Luke's Hospitals
Classes at Memorial Hospital
Classes at Orange Park Medical Center
Classes at NAS
Info about UFHealth Jax (Shands)
Birth Your Way Jax
-Local Bradley Method childbirth educator
Doulananda Birth Services
-Classes in Hypnobirthing, Prepared Childbirth, Bradley Method and Breastfeeding
Midwives and Birth Centers:
Birth Center of Jacksonville
The Fruitful Vine Midwifery Services
Other Helpful Links:
-Founded in 1918. Its mission is to improve the quality and value of maternity care through consumer engagement and health system transformation.
-Organic products and a great program for building your unique Birth Plan
-Film documentary showing positive, enjoyable birth experiences; plus a collection of positive birth stories.
-Giving birth based on best evidence
-Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- Information based on the Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative
- BirthNetwork National has evolved from one chapter in Southeast Michigan into a national organization with many chapters across the country. We are part of a growing movement of birth activists striving to bring peace and dignity to birth by helping empower women to make informed choices about their maternity care.
-An online consumer survey that asks women to provide feedback about their birth experience with a particular doctor or midwife and within a specific birth environment. Responses will be made available online to other women in their community who are deciding where and with whom to birth. Paired with this experiential data will be official statistics from state departments of health listing obstetrical intervention rates at the facility level
-Survey results available for all major hospitals in Jacksonville
-Citizens for Midwifery – the only national consumer-based group promoting the Midwives Model of Care!
- Lots of practical information for birthing naturally
- Additional information from a Christian perspective including daily Bible readings
- Resources for new parents
-"Your one source for pregnancy, childbirth, babies & parenting... information, continuing education, products and quality; dedicated to and supporting evidence-based maternity care!"
- All of the information you need to make an informed decision about having a vaginal birth after a previous cesarean section
The Birth Company
-Training for Doulas in Northeast Florida